1. The fact that we don’t say "eh?" all the time. I barely hear people using it in their conversations.
2. The fact that all/most of us are addicted with Tim Hortons goodies even though the quality is not as good but we like to support the Canadian stuff, I guess
3. The fact that we say "Sorry" constantly and with no reasons sometimes
4. The fact that the winter is becoming less snowy every year and summer is becoming winder and winder . Werid.
5. The best public libraries system EVER: that is very important to me because most of the books I review here are borrowed from a Canadian public library.
6. The best education : in fact 2 of Canadian universities made it to the top 10 of the best universities in the world
7. If you want to go around the world, just come to Canada: In Canada you will find people from all over the world
8. White during winter, green during summer, orange during fall and pink during spring
9. Hockey is our soccer
10. Our flag has a red maple leaf which shows how much the people of Canada care about the environment
Happy Canada Day
Tata for now