Thursday, October 21, 2010

Book Review: Bella should have Dumped Edward

Heyhihello
Today I shall be reviewing a book titled Bella should have Dumped Edward by Michelle Pan. Before starting the review I just want to make it clear that I am team Edward. All the way.

Here is the descripition of the book:

The fourth Twilight book is out, but many controversial issues remain unresolved and open to debate. Now the devoted Twihards atBellaAndEdward.com argue passionately about what really happened and what should have happened.
Who should Bella have ended up with, Jacob or Edward? Should Bella have become a vampire? Which character was miscast the most in the movies? If you could be any Twilight character, who would you be? Which movie has stayed truer to the book?Which event in the Twilight saga was the most surprising? Should Breaking Dawn have ended with a fight? Which character's story would make the best sequel? Which vampire power would you rather have?
My review:

So of course I had to read this book since I am a twilight fan, who isnt? At least you were when it was a trend, right? But personally twilight was the first book I read about the vampires and the werewolves world. When my friend told me about twilight I was like "ewwh vampires?" until I went and watched the movie. Since then I became addicted to twilight. I can even have another post talking about me and twilight.

So now back to the book, the book was a good place to connect with all the fans of twilight.

Basically the book was based on fans opinion on different topics such as what is your favourite book in the series, what your least favourite, are you team Edward or team Jacob? And so on. But the title was misleading, I thought the whole book was going to be a debate between Jacob and Edward. I thought the book would state why Bella should have dumped Edward because I could make a list of reasons on top of my head. Therefore, I think the title was a way to sell because if the title was revealing the fact that its bunch of fans writing down their repetitive opinion over and over again I wouldn’t have bothered. I mean the info and the reasoning was repeated… no wonder why I finished this book in an hour because I skipped a lot.

However the book was a good reminder of how much we liked twilight books. How much it was the talk of the past 3 years or something. My friends would tell me, " I hate reading but I read all twilight books."

Now tell me:
Are you team Edward or Jacob? Why?
What is your fave book? Least fave?
Who is your favourite character in the books?

I am team Edward because he is  a blood sucker and Jacob is a dog and I don’t like dogs. My favourite book is eclipse, least favourite book is new moon because there was less Edward. My favourite character used to be bella until she kissed Jacob and cheated on Edward, even though Jacob's thoughts were so loud and Edward could hear the kissing details.

Tata for now


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails