Saturday, November 27, 2010

In My MailBox (14)

HeyHiHello


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.





In each In My Mailbox post, I will be posting the books I will be reading and reviewing.

Purchased:



Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

Borrowed from the library:

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
(FINALLYY!!!!)

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl
(loved book 1)

so tell me what did you get this week?




7 comments:

Morgan said...

Awesome books! I want to read Nightshade SOOO badly and am looking forward to reading Beautiful Darkness because I LOVED Beautiful Creatures! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Tina (Book Couture) said...

Your mailbox looks awesome! I haven't read any of those, but they sound great, especially Nightshade.
I love your cute blog design by the way. And your posts are fantastic, I'm definitely following you for more.

Happy reading,
Tina @ Book Couturex

Lady Reader said...

Great IMM, Basma! I have 2 outta 3! And, I so want Infinite Days. :) Hope you enjoy them.

Have a great week!
Amy

Come by Attack of the Book and check out our IMM:
http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/27/imm-6/

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

I'm so jealous! You scored Night Shade. I need to read that one very soon! Great books! Check out my IMM.

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Another jealous commenter here. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Nightshade! And Infinite Days! I do have Beautiful Darkness though :)

vampgirlx90 said...

STILL haven't read Beautiful Creatures. That is right smack at the top of my TBR.

new follower to ya. would lvoe if you could return the favor!
pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

-Heather :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails