Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My MailBox (18)


HeyHiHello

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.
In each In My Mailbox post, I will be posting the books I will be reading and reviewing.

Won:





13 to Life by Shannon Delany
(Got it from Heather Kegler...thank you!!)

Borrowed from Library:



Matched by Ally Condie
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

This is what I got this week? What did you get?

~Tata for now~

P.S. I got Choker by Elizabeth Woods and this week I read it and reviewed it. Last week many people were looking forward to my review. So click here to read it.  



11 comments:

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

I'm reading Matched right now. Can't wait to read 13 to Life!

Happy Reading!

Misha said...

Great books! I got Please Ignore Vera Dietz too :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

matched sounds so good!! enjoy!

In the Hammock Blog

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Want to read Matched so bad! Never heard of 13 to Life. Hope you enjoy them!

My IMM post is here

Happy Reading,
Zakiya LadyWings

Anonymous said...

Matched is great!

Fi-chan said...

I got Matched too! Oh and the other 2 books are on my wish list, they sound good! :D

and thanks for commenting on my IMM!

Jessica Lawlor said...

Ohhh, MATCHED looks fantastic! It's on hold for me right now at the library!

A Story Untold said...

I've been wanting to read 13 to Life for a long time!
Enjoy :)

Unknown said...

Awesome haul! I want to read 13 to life! Thank you for sharing :)

New Follower!!!

My IMM

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

I wish my Library had those books because I really want to read them too!

Jenny N. said...

I'm hoping tor ead matched soon, it looks really good. Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails