Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thirteen Reasons why into a Movie?

heyhihello

I read 'Thirteen Reasons Why' by Jay Asher long time ago. It is one of the best books I've read. Why? because I still remember it till now. Its not blurry or forgettable. It sticks with you. Therefore, when I heard that it was going to become a movie. I got excited and clicked on the source of the information. 

The movie is starring Selena Gomez, the disney star.  

As a reader, the way I pictured the main character had nothing to do with Selena Gomez. The main character is more like the image of the book cover, the american version.

Anyways, I know that I will be watching this movie when it hits the theater, will you? 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Thirteen Reasons Why! I probably won't see it in theaters, unless I go when it's at the dollar theater (too expensive otherwise!), but I definitely want to see it.

Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails