It is my first time participating in Top Ten hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's list is about books that I read and loved before blogging or books that I read and loved but didn’t have the chance to blog about.
1. 13 reasons why by Jay Asher: I read this book before blogging for years and really enjoyed it. Though, I will make sure I review his upcoming book The Future of Us.
2. The confession of teen nanny series by Victoria Ashton: these books were great. They fun, wonderful books. Again, they were published in 2006 so I read before blogging. I really wish I could have some time to re-read the series and then I can review it.
3. Nana by Ai Yazawa: It is manga and I find it very hard to review mangas. It is my favorite Japanese manga of all times.
4. Girl by Blake Nelson: I can describe this book in word HOT
5. Guitar, Highway, rose by Brigid Lowry
6. The book of awesome by Neil Pasricha: My review would have contained one word AWEOME
7. The age of deception by Mohamed Elbaradei: it is a political science book
8. The princess diaries series by Meg Cabot
9. The Queen of babble by Meg Cabot
10. How to be popular by Meg Cabot