Monday, August 22, 2011

Top 10 Book that I love but never reviewed



It is my first time participating in Top Ten hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's list is about books that I read and loved before blogging or books that I read and loved but didn’t have the chance to blog about.

1.      13 reasons why by Jay Asher: I read this book before blogging for years and really enjoyed it. Though, I will make sure I review his upcoming book The Future of Us.
2.      The confession of teen nanny series by Victoria Ashton: these books were great. They fun, wonderful books. Again, they were published in 2006 so I read before blogging. I really wish I could have some time to re-read the series and then I can review it.
3.      Nana by Ai Yazawa: It is manga and I find it very hard to review mangas. It is my favorite Japanese manga of all times.
4.      Girl by Blake Nelson: I can describe this book in word HOT
5.      Guitar, Highway, rose by Brigid Lowry
6.      The book of awesome by Neil Pasricha: My review would have contained one word AWEOME
7.      The age of deception by Mohamed Elbaradei: it is a political science book
8.      The princess diaries series by Meg Cabot
9.      The Queen of babble by Meg Cabot
10.  How to be popular by Meg Cabot 

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

There are some books that are hard to review!

Hope you will stop by and take a look at my post for this week: Top Ten Books You Never Wrote a Review For. And don't forget to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

Michelle Santiago said...

i seriously need to read 13 reasons why. i've heard many good things about it. great list!

check out my top ten list this week.

-Michelle

Sash and Em said...

I debated on whether or not to read 13 reasons why by jay asher but in the end decided that i wanted people to see that they should read it!

Check out our AWESOME giveaways!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails