This week's Top Ten hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is about books I am excited to read in 2012.
Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read Young Adult
1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand: It has the romance element that will harm anybody's heart.
2. White Cat by Holly Black: It has the mystery/Awesomeness element to it.
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: You will fall in love with each character. It will make you sleep without having a worry in the world.
4. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger: its so realistic and wow-y book.
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis: She takes science fiction unto a whole different level.
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: Bestttttttt greattttttttttt awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee amazinggggggggggg
7. 13 Reasons why by Jay Asher:
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: The description in this book is breath taking
9. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting: Mysterious and great
10. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schreoder: easy read but deep.