Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong


Release Date: April 10th 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 326 pages
Source: Borrowed

I was so disappointed by this installment. I was expecting more and more and more. But no.

If you recall, The Gathering was one of my favorite books in 2011 and so my expectations were up high. But it was boring and confusing and too much text floated right in front of my eyes. Maya wasn’t interesting like in the gathering. Daniel lost his charm in this book. Like why? What happened?

The plot was slow and pointless. I don’t know how this book helped to create a bridge between book 1 and book 3. I really hope book 3 picks up.

I kept flipping the pages to know how long its going to take me to finish the book. I was glad to finish it and I am sorry to say this because book 1 was amazing and epic. Oh well!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails