Monday, July 16, 2012

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


Release Date:  September 1st 2009
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 391 pages
Source: Borrowed

I didn’t know if I should or should not review this book since everyone knows about it and everyone loves it. but hey, why not?

But I need to tell you that this book made me feel something. Something that was totally different than what I felt in the hunger games. I think it is probably the best second book in a trilogy. It topped all second books ever. It was action packed and a great transition to the third book which I cant wait to get my hands on.

Catching fire is one of those books that make you get attached to the characters. Makes you wanting more. You got to see Katniss in many other situations and it is so good to get into Katniss's head and see all those debates that takes place there. Good vs. bad. But what if the thin line between the two sides doesn’t exist at all? That could lead to big, fat confusion.

I was expecting to see more of Gale but that didn’t happen. I think his appearances were important but limited. And when I reviewed this book, I couldn’t make up my mind of which team I am on. And I won't tell you until I read the last book. I think that’s fair (no reason given). Anyways, feel free to tell me which team are you on?

Anyways, I totally recommend this book. Loved it more than the hunger games.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails