Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Book Review: The Skinny On Time Management







HeyHiHello
I am always stressing out when it comes to time management but who isn’t?
I mean we have to check our emails, twitter, facebook,etc.
Then we need to finish the projects due, edit assignments and study for tests.
We also need to hang out with friends and time for recreational activities.
So if you are finding it very challenging to fit all these stuff in your schedule, you need to learn how to manage your time.
So today I shall introduce to you a new book called The Skinny On Time Management.
Poduct Description

The Skinny on Time Management summarizes for you the thinking of those who have spent years contemplating time and time management. This book will tell you exactly what you need to know to find the time to accomplish your goals. This book addresses not only techniques for creating additional time but also strategies for making more impactful and effective use of the time you have. Those people who master the techniques and strategies presented in this book are well on their way to the success they aspire to. -amazon.com



I obviously loved this book. It helped me in different ways. For example it taught me how to be efficient and never waste my time. It taught me that if I am having a long break between classes, then I should create a class on my own during the break and study. The book shows many strategies and techniques on how to manage your time efficiently.

Advice from the book that I memorized :
  • You need to set goals for yourself for the near and far future
  • Create a "To Do List"
  • Organize your workplace or study place so you don’t end up wasting your time everyday looking for a pen



Basically this book is too thin for thick information. I bet you will finish it in 45 minutes and after reading it you will become a whole new person.  

The book also gives references to youtube videos and other books to read to get better with time management. Here is one of the videos that were mentioned in The Skinny On Time Management. Check it out.






Tata for now. 

1 comment:

Sarah Mohamed Saghir said...

this is really helpful. a good reminder. thanks for posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails