Monday, October 4, 2010

Award winner

Heyhihello

Guess what people? I won an another award. Yeay me. This award presented to me from Fiction Spark blog. Thanks a lot for picking me for your top 15.

Ok so here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award

Since I am done with thanking Fiction Spark blog, I will write 7 things about myself
1.      I started writing short stories since I was in grade 3
2.      I have my own finished novel (it needs some editing)
3.      I was the MVP of tennis in grade 12
4.      I won the principals award in grade 12
5.      Currently I am studying marketing
6.      I am a slow reader
7.      Right now I am interested in reading books that are related to business and stuff
Now I shall pass the award to 15 other bloggers:
  1. 1.      Under the Fairy Dust
  2. 2    The overflowing Library
  3. 3. Raafatology
  4. 4. paper back dolls
  5. 5.Consumed by books
  6. 6. Collections
  7. 7.Bri Meets books
  8. 8. A Motherhood Experience
  9. 9. Bonafide blogger
  10. .    Line Art
ok so I am going to go with 10 bloggers today. Congrats to all the winners. 

Tata for now :)



1 comment:

Sarah Mohamed Saghir said...

Thank u!!!!!
I totally forgot about this one. Yay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails