Friday, November 26, 2010

YA Historical Fiction Challenge

Heyhihello

You had seen from previous posts that I will be doing the debut author challenge again next year hosted by the story siren. So I found another great challenge which is called Ya historical fiction challenge hosted by yabliss.com, also one of my favorite books blogger.

So this challenge is pretty simple. Here are the rules:

·  All Historical Fiction books must be YA or MG
·  Books don't have to be 2011 releases.
·  Anyone can join. Please link to a public (web) place I can find you.
·  You can join at anytime. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011

There are 3 levels for this challenge:
Level 1: 5 YA HF books in 2011
Level 2: 10 YA HF books in 2011
Level 3: 15 YA HF books in 2011

For now I am going to go with level 1. Here is the list of the books I am planning to read for this challenge, here.

This should be interesting.

Sign up here.



1 comment:

Sab H. said...

YAY! Thanks for joining and good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails