Saturday, November 20, 2010

In My MailBox (13)

HeyHiHello


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.





In each In My Mailbox post, I will be posting the books I will be reading and reviewing.

Purchased:



Stefan's Diaries by L.J. Smith
(I had to have it.)

Borrowed from the library:


The book of awesome by Neil Pasricha


The Hunted by Jessica Verday
       

The Duff by Kody Keplinger


Gone by Lisa McMann
(The last book in the trilogy) 

This was my IMM for this week. what did you get in yours?
Also make sure to check my review of firelight by Sophie Jordan here
Tata for now



3 comments:

Lady Reader said...

Hiya! Sweeet stack of books.
I've been looking at The DUFF and The Hunted. Let me know what you think. I have Wake and Fade. I just need to buy GONE. ;)
Enjoy them all!
-Lady Reader

Come by Attack of the Book and see our IMM:
http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/21/imm-5/

Miss Page-Turner said...

Hey so many books, wow! I read Wake by Lisa McMann but somehow I disliked it:( The Stefan Diaries sounds like a good read, as I really love The Vampire Diaries tv show. Enjoy all your new books:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

I hope you enjoy all those marvelous books!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM this week

Dont miss my new meme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails