Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My MailBox (51)


HeyHiHello

I havent posted IMM since ever. So glad to post IMM back yay

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

In each In My Mailbox post, I will be posting the books I will be reading and reviewing. 



Gift:The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
(Finally read it and OMG it was good)
Gift: Glee bookmark
(Its just awesome)


For Review: Spartacus and the Circus of Shadows by Molly E. Johnson
For Review: My Own Worst Frenemy by Kimberly Reid 
Gift: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Me love this)
Won it: My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

Update: I just noticed that I had included Spartacus and the Circus of Shadows in a IMM post from before. So yea, its the same copy. Too late to remove it.

11 comments:

Shirley said...

Shatter Me was FANTASTIC<33 One of my all-time favourite books!! The Hunger Games was really amazing as well!
Enjoy!
Here’s My IMM

Erica said...

Enjoy all your books - they look great :) Shatter me looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love your haul! So many pretty pretties! Enjoy!

My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox40.html
-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Ooo awesome books this week! My Life Undecided was such a fun read! I really want to read Shatter Me so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! OMG totally love The Hunger Games too, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Ron C. Nieto said...

I also took a IMM vacation ;)

You got such a great pile! Shatter Me has plenty of great reviews behind, and the Hunger Games... Well. Yeah. Of course.

I hope you'll enjoy them!

Ron @ Stories of my life
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

My life Undecided sounds really great. Hope you enjoy'll it!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

Giselle said...

Eek Hunger Games! And of course you loved it!! Who didn't!? xD Awesome haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Tara said...

YAY for finally reading The Hunger Games. And Shatter Me is AMAZING. Awesome books this week, can't wait to see what you think!

Kat said...

Yay, the Hunger Games is so amazing. :D
And I can't wait to read Shatter Me! Everyone seems to love it!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Shatter Me is SO good! I hope you enjoy your new reads this week!

Amber said...

Shatter Me is such a great book. I really loved it. It's one of my favorites ever. Of course I love The Hunger Games. It's one of my all-time favorites. Hope you love them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails