This week's Top Ten hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is about books I am excited to read in 2012.
Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012
2. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler: I haven't read anything written by Sarah but this book tells me its about time.
3. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: I have big fat faith in this book. I know its going to be unique and nothing like I ever read from before. Go Trisshhhh.
4. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger: its by Kody for god's sake. I am her biggest fan.
5. Wanderlove by kirsten Hubbard: read the first few chapters of this book and I am in love.
6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: I read Matson's debut and oh my god it was good.
7. Live Through This by Mindi Scott: It sounds good to me.
8. Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard: Just look at the cover
9. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong: read the first one+met the author=tooexcitedtoreadthisbookicantwait
10. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting: Its the last one *Tears, Tears*