Monday, April 9, 2012

A Million Suns by Beth Revis


Release Date: January
Publisher: Razorbill
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 386 pages
Source: ARC
Series: 2

Once again Beth Revis takes us on a journey like no other.

I, of course, like most people loved this book. I could say that it is one of my favorite second books of all time. After reading Across the Universe, I didn’t know how can Revis top this awesomeness. And she did and the winner is *drum roll* is us, the readers because we get to read such a well-crafted book.

It has all the elements that l like to see in a book. The mystery, romance, imagination, hope , conclusions,decisions. It is the package.

I loved Elder and Amy. There are so perfect for each other. And Elder is so innocent since he has never been on Earth but yet he is an honest leader that we all dream of. He is just an epic character.

There are lots of surprises thrown at you in this book and like Beth Revis said, when you see that black line in the middle of the book, don’t look at it till you get there by reading. I was tempted to just see the illustration but it was worth it to wait it till I got there. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails