Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wants vs. Needs

I WANT an IPad
I WANT to go to Disney land
I WANT to have my own store
I WANT a lululemon product
I WANT to meet my soul mate
I WANT to graduate from university in 2 years
I WANT to be friends with the popular girls in high school
I WANT to live in the white house
I WANT the cutest dress for prom
I WANT to have a saving account with 10% interest rate
I WANT the new 3D plasma TV
I WANT to go around the world in 80 days
I WANT an IPod



Now look at the picture above and tell me: What do they NEED?
Please give back @ socialvibe.com. Get sponsored, Give Back
***************************************************************************
Hey everyone
What do you think of this post? what do you want to see next time when you open this site?
Basically, this post is about how you could help people or animals or the environment for free. Simply by logging on at www.socialvibe.com
please leave me a comment below to tell me everything crossed your mind while reading this post. 

Exams are coming up so good luck and study hard. 
Also I want to remind you that we are having a contest, to learn more about it, click here.
Dont forget to follow me on twitter @basma_aal to get the latest update
more later
bye

P.S. none of the wants above are personal

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails