Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'Out With A Bang Readathon' Challenge

Heyhihello

I, basma aal, decided to be part of "Out with a bang" challenge. It is a challenge to read many books from 29-31 which means reading as many books as possible before the end of the year. It is hosted by Book-Savvy and The Bookish Type. Its not too last to sign up, click here to do so.
Here is the list that I hope to read before the end of the year:

·         Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
·         Tell me a secret by holly Cupala
Yep only 2. I am really a slow reader.   
Share your list in the comment section below.






1 comment:

Zimlicious said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining the 50 books challenge. I'm a new follower of yours as well =) Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails