Friday, February 15, 2019

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I am probably the last person to read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I do regret not reading this book anytime sooner.

This book is about your own personal legend. It is a book that tells you to follow your dream. 

Literally, the boy in the novel follows his dream and his journey is very fulfilling.

I feel like I read this book at the right time. A day before reading this book I decided to follow what I really want to do during my time on Earth. I decided to follow what I visualize myself doing. And this book was very encouraging.

The book is written in a lyrical, wonderful way that any type of reader would finish it in a few days. If you are a speedy reader, it will take you a couple of hours.

When reading this book try to digest many of the sayings and think about how you can apply it into your life.

It is very important for us to go after searching for our personal legend. It is what that will provide us with fulfillment and happiness in the long term. The road might be hazy and foggy at first. But eventually, things will get clearer. So don’t give up.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails